Privacy & Data Policy
This Privacy and Data Policy describes how your personal information may be processed and used when you contact me or book a session with Devotional Tantra Massage.
What data we collect
The personal data I collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you provide, including your email address if you contact me via email
- if you choose to book a session I may ask you to complete a confidential booking form which contains questions about your health and personal information related to your session
Why we need your data
If you email me for information about sessions, I will use this information to respond to your query and provide relevant information.
If you wish to book a session I may send a booking form with questions about your health, background and expectations of the session. This information is held securely and will be kept confidential until it is deleted.
Our legal basis for processing your data
The legal basis for processing all personal data is that it is necessary:
- to be able to provide information about my sessions
- to understand your health and background should you wish to book a session
What we do with your data
The data I collect is kept securely and will be kept confidential.
I take the privacy of my clients very seriously and respect that anything disclosed or occurring prior to, during or following massage sessions is to be treated in strictest confidence.
The only exception to this would be in situations where I felt that a client, or third party, was at serious risk of harm, in which case I would consider breaking confidentiality in order to protect that person’s safety or wellbeing. Where possible I would always try to seek the client’s consent before doing so but, if the situation were serious or urgent enough, I might break confidentiality without consent or even, in very extreme cases, against the client’s wishes.
I will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
- use your data in analytics
How long we keep your data
I will only retain your personal data for as long as you continue to receive treatment, and for 12 months after you were last in contact with me.
After this your data, including confidential information will be deleted.
Where your data is processed and stored
I make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it is being processed and when it is stored.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
I am aware that your information is personal and sometimes of a sensitive nature.
Therefore, I do all that I can to keep your data secure. I have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data.
Your data is not passed on to any third parties.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is deleted
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted
If you have any of these requests, please get in contact with me.
Contacting us or making a complaint
Contact me if you:
- have a question about anything in this privacy and data policy
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org